The Spain-US Chamber of Commerce offers consulting services to companies who are recent arrivals to the US market as well as already established companies so they can develop their businesses with the highest guarantee of success.
We offer the necessary resources to advise foreign companies about business opportunities available to them in the USA. We also smooth the road to expansion for those wishing to do business in Spain.
Our consulting services include:
- Professional advice to help develop your business in your target market.
- Support for companies who wish to establish their businesses in the USA and in Spain.
- Personalized reports of your industry.
- Design of market research studies that fit the characteristics and needs of your company.
- We organize all types of commercial missions: preparation of databases, design of commercial agendas with potential clients or partners, informative workshops about American markets, point of sale visits, etc.
- Processing your import permit for alcoholic beverages with the TTB.
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is the US governmental agency responsible for the regulation of food products for human and animal consumption, medications (human and veterinary), cosmetics, medical equipment (for human or animal use), biological products and blood derivatives.
One of the FDA’s primary responsibilities is the regulation and control of the labeling of food products, through which it ensures the veracity of the information therein and protects consumers.
How can the Spain-US Chamber of Commerce help you?
- We register the incorporation of your production facility and transfer of the FDA account.
- We resolve export inquiries including FCE and SID.
- We become your resident agent with the FDA. The Chamber of Commerce acts as a communication liaison between the FDA and companies in routine situations as well as in an emergency.
- We advise and review the labeling of your products, as they must meet the American rules before import to the USA.
- We keep you informed about the biannual updates you must do to keep your registration number active.
- We alert you to changes in rules, new requirements, and other news in the food and agricultural sectors in the United States of America.
EVENTS & NETWORKING
At the Chamber of Commerce, we know how important professional relationships and contacts are to propel a company’s growth. Therefore, we periodically organize different activities (seminars, breakfasts, fairs, networking events), where we offer the opportunity to exchange experiences and find potential clients and commercial partners.DISCOVER OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
Would you like to increase your visibility and sponsor an event?
The Chamber of Commerce events are an excellent opportunity to increase your company’s visibility and create a solid image of the brand in the market.
We make every effort to create unique experiences at each event to attract a high number and variety of attendees. In this way our members benefit from the potential relationships created at them and become better known amongst both the attendees themselves as well as the wide network of people who receive our communications.
At the Chamber we want to help you promote your brand and increase the exposure of your company through our publicity opportunities.
The Chamber of Commerce acts as a link between companies who wish to attract the best talent to their team and people who want to advance their professional careers.
Using our “talent database” you will be able to connect with the candidate who will allow you to continue growing and reaching your company goals. Discover the opportunities that exist based on your profile:
J-1 VISA INTERN PROGRAM
Through our internship program, we promote international professional experiences and the training of qualified young people by companies.
If you are interested in doing an internship in the USA, USA. and you need a J-1 visa, you can contact us and we will help you start the process.
Establish your office in the USA at a much more reasonable cost than a traditional office through our Virtual Office Service. We can give you a professional presence in the USA without incurring the expense of a physical presence.
What can your Virtual Office include?
*Special rates. Consult conditions
*Subject to availability. Consult conditions.
From now on, all of our Members will have free access to our new #HelpDesk #IT Service powered by Centribal.
Through an agreement with Centribal, an IT company specialized in technical services development and management, you will be able to enjoy your own Help Desk IT every day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone). If you are in Spain, you can access to the service from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.
You will have a bilingual technical team that will help you with IT support and troubleshooting on any device such as fix printer operation, optimize email usage, configure antivirus, etc.